Friday 26 December 2014

Newbie Self-Intro

Hey all there... How are you all?

I'm newbie blogger here. and so this is my very first blog ever. i'm SharynnLing can called me Sharynn in short. Age is not my privacy because i'm proud and blessed as i grown elder, so i'm now 21 years old.

Regardless, here is my first selfie to attach with this blog for self introduction.... Please ignore if there is any ugly part..hihi > <"


I'm here to express my feeling of being a beginner blogger. As a new blogger, my feeling now are so excited and I'm really blessed that i could have this great chance to became one of the member of this blogger families. And there is more to come, more to learn and more to gain. Hopefully i can learn lots from this big family...

Do follow me and there will be more update to come after this. :) TQ!

1 comment: